Graduate Student Services & Resources
As an Engineering graduate student, you have access to a wide range of Engineering and University-wide services and resources to make the most of your time at U of T. Please explore the links below for detailed information.
Student Resources & Services
- School of Graduate Studies: In addition to administering University-wide regulations for graduate education, SGS also provides expertise, advice and information to graduate students.
- Graduate Student’s Union: GSU represents over 17,000 graduate students studying in over 80 departments at U of T. GSU provides many services and represents the voice of the graduate student body at U of T.
- U of T Research Services
- U of T Career Centre: Specialized services for U of T grad students
- U of T Bookstore: On-campus source for books, computers, stationary. There is also a Canada Post Office of the first floor of the Bookstore.
- U of T Health Services: Offers a wide range of services to U of T students
- Office of Teaching Advancement: OTA reflects U of T’s commitment to teaching in all of its forms, from graduate supervision to clinical practice. Its mandate is to assist in the development of instructional skills, recognize teaching excellence and ensure that an effective balance is established between teaching and research.
- Teaching Assistant Training Program: TATP is a peer training program that is open to all U of T graduate students, including new and experienced teachings assistants. The program consists of a series of seminars which can be used towards a TATP certificate.
- Information for Instructors
- Writing Resources for Faculty and TAs
- Engineering Research Office: Provides support and a range of services to researchers, university administration, industry and government on behalf of the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering.
Campus Life Resources
- Athletic Centre
- Hart House: A great place to join clubs, take part in fun activities, spark your creativity and get active.
- Housing Services: U of T offers a wide variety of housing options and housing services, from on- and off-campus to shared and private accommodations
- U of T Campus Life: Learn all about what graduate students do on campus.