In accordance with the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, and following a Call for Nominations on January 24, 2023, the following Advisory Committee has been established to recommend the selection of a Chair, Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering:
- Christopher Yip, Professor and Dean, Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering (Chair)
- Kelly Lyons, Professor and Acting Vice Dean Research and Program Innovation, SGS
- Khandker Nurul Habib, Professor
- Robert Andrews, Professor
- John Harrison, Professor
- Kamran Esmaeili, Associate Professor
- Susan Andrews, Professor
- Ramin Farnood, Professor and Chair, Department of Chemical Engineering & Applied Chemistry
- Juan Du, Professor and Dean, John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design
- Aly Abdelaziz, Graduate Student
- Alec Gilvesy, Undergraduate Student
- Michelle Deeton, Director, Finance & Administration
The committee welcomes nominations for the position of Chair, Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering. Nominations along with justification for them, should be submitted to the attention of the Dean at email@example.com by March 24, 2023.
Thank you for your input.