Since 2009 our Faculty has produced an Annual Report to track our progress toward the goals laid out in our Academic Plan. Each of these reports is a data-rich, systematic examination our educational programs, research and co-curricular initiatives. They include information on admissions, enrolment, research funding, awards, world rankings and much more. Through concrete metrics and statistics, these reports provide a comprehensive picture of how far we've come over the last decade and what challenges we will meet in the future.
All of our reports are available in both Issuu (a digital publishing platform) and PDF format.
Annual Report 2019
We are pleased to present our 2019 annual report of performance indicators. It contains a wealth of metrics and statistics to assess our progress in pursuit of our Academic Plan goals. In addition to highlighting initiatives and programs we developed over the past year, it also provides a comparison over the last 10 years.
Download by section:
- Introduction (PDF)
- Chapter 1: Undergraduate Studies (PDF)
- Chapter 2: Graduate Studies (PDF)
- Chapter 3: Research (PDF)
- Chapter 4: Cross-Faculty Education and Experiential Learning (PDF)
- Chapter 5: Awards and Honours (PDF)
- Chapter 6: World Recognition by Rankings (PDF)
- Chapter 7: Advancement (PDF)
- Chapter 8: Communications (PDF)
- Chapter 9: International Initiatives (PDF)
- Chapter 10: Diversity (PDF)
- Chapter 11: Financial and Physical Resources (PDF)