The Faculty's Academic Plan is the result of thorough consultations with faculty, staff, students and alumni. This Plan, sets our academic and administrative directions for the next five years.
Annual Report - Performance Indicators
Each year our Faculty issues an annual report of performance indicators which highlights our achievements as Canada's premier engineering faculty, tracking our success against the goals of the Academic Plan.
Task Forces and Steering Committees - Reports:
- Striving Toward Black Inclusivity - Report to U of T FASE (2019)
- Joint Task Force on Academic Advising & Mental Health (2019)
- Engineering Indigenous Initiatives (2018)
- Decanal Task Force on Mental Health Report (2017)
- Dean's Task Force on Academic Advising Report (2016)
- Core Curriculum Review (2015)
- Dean's Task Force on Engineering Leadership Education (2010)
- Dean's Task Force on Globalization and Engineering Report (2009)
- Outreach Task Force Report (2009)
- Engineering and Public Policy (2008)