Are you interested in finding a research opportunity but not sure how to get started? Join this workshop to learn about the strategies to help you find a research opportunity as an undergraduate engineering student!
This workshop will include the following topics that can help you benefit greatly when you start searching for opportunities:
- How to approach professors about doing research in their lab
- How to apply for a summer research award or funding
- How to get funding through the U of T Work-Study Program
- Should you register for a research-oriented course?
- How to take part in an internship
- Thinking outside the box!
All undergraduate engineering students are welcome to attend this workshop. Register today to receive the Zoom link!
If you have any questions, please reach out to URIE@engineering.utoronto.ca.